Sunday 26 November 2006

internet still sucky! sobsob

hello all, looks like some of my friends already updated their blogs with the prom post. Ppl are asking me ADRIAN! SEND ME PROM PHOTOS AND WHERES YOUR PROM POST? okay relax all, some of you might have already known about my sucky internet speed nowadays, instability, bla bla bla but rite now, i still cant upload anything yet because of my internet. just wanna update you guys abit...hehe

so yesterday i went to the A1 qualifying at Sepang, ill talk bout that later. -.- im not going today for the real championship cos its a bit boring..haha

and, im still collecting prom pics from everybody, will post as soon as i get my connection back..yes get my life back! ill have to call my isp provider again (10minutes call the other day for nothing) to get my LIFE back!

since i can upload anything, stole this from christina hunnii bunnii from her xanga..




The Hole - video powered by Metacafe



haha kinda funny rite? i thought this is another X-rated 18plus only clip...hehe...got me excited for nothing....okok dun wanna make my blog a sex blog..haha

then theres graceey aka icy the tiger (i thought female tigers are tigress or something) who led me to the llama song which actually get stuck in my head!


http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/llama.php


click to watch...llama llama DUCK!!

gosh


if i cant get over this tune soon...im so gonna blame you grace!

XD

btw shes addicted to it too! hehe


im going to reformat my computer soon..cos my computer is too slow nowadays...dont know why!

No comments: