Friday 24 November 2006

TAGGED

haha hie there! got back from party with friends at Sunway Pyramid and prom on last wednesday nite to realise i got tagged by Lydia the sweet looking girl

im still new to blogosphere but getting tagged here is not like getting a dog tag or anything...XD itz reposting a survey or anything..haha so here i am:

everythingzzz 3

3 hobbies
singing:usually in the toilet
internet
boooks: mostly ghost stories by R.L. Stine..i got a whole collection of it

3 things on my to-do list
get married
have children
have grandchildren

haha my to do list changes everytime but these ones for sure :)

3 unique traits
humorous+crazy
excited over everything
shy but still can overcome it finally

3 fav drinks
bubbbleeeee teaaaaaaa!!!!!! i like the pearls!
greeen teaaa
ice lemon teaaa

3 passions
music
my blog
girls...hehe

3 awesome movies
Harry Potter
Titanic (quote:you jump i jump!)
Death Note

3 good bands
Coldplay
Greenday
Linkin Park

3 things im anal about
sucky internet connection
bloody backstabbers(yes lydia, i hate them too!)
hypocrites

3 random men
Luke
Sean
Kien Seng aka Pan MEeeeen

3 bad habits
never arranged my study room..itz so messy
always leaving my shoes outside the hse
always losing my mp3 rechargeable batteries...cos i never take proper care of them :(

3 painful experiences
losing my first love in my ex highschool because of studies (puppy love perhaps?)
falling down into the drain after being chased by a dog while cycling
my bad eating habits while i was in primary school

3 treasured moments
the first time i spoke to her and get to know her officially
partying and outing with my family and friends
blogging XD

3 goals before 30
get to know her closer
obtain a degree in something
earn enuff money to get everything i want

3 favourite deserts
oreo cookies ice cream
durian ice cream
green peas thingy with sago..i dunnoe what its called..hehe

3 people i tag
Joanne
Faye
Luke

hehe its been a long time since i answer survey like this...i used to do that in friendster long time ago, reposting on bulletin borad...thanks lydia for tagging me...again:not doggy tag

p.s lydia i dont remember having u in my msn..wanna chat with ya soon...lemme add you! haha

No comments: