Thursday 16 November 2006

Hey there all!

Hello everybody! i know i know, for those of you who knows me really really well, Im Adrian Chan! hehehe and of course you would have known that i have been using the blog in friendster and now im migrated here! thats because theres so many stuffs you can do with blogger.com XD hence, THANKS for hosting my blog!

Today is an exceptionally nice day. Firstly congratulations to my sister Wendy for obtaining 7 straight As in her UPSR! some of you might think, ceh, UPSR only but i think that even if its UPSR, its not obtainable without hard work. And over the past few years i have been seing my lil sis studying hard, yes even harder than me in school! CONGRATZ to her again! woohoo!

And, its yesterday that SAM(SPELL:South Australian Matriculation aka Study Atau Mati, Study Also Mati and many more)@ Taylors University College finals ended yesterday with the CHEM paper! wow...even when im writing this i still cant believe it a year has gone by and i survived SAM. Results will be out 1 week before christmas!! That sound like a christmas present but i dont know. NOTHING is for sure.

Santa's got your SAM results so you better be good!

I spent the whole morning today playing maplestory, which i now regret it. It feels so bad levelling up, its leeching my life away. Theres so many stuffs i can do, i just hope i wont play it again tonight lol!

And ill be reposting some of the nice past posts from my friendster blog!

be sure to post your comments in my new blog! XD And also chill at my mamakstore! hahaha

for my gang of heng tais and leng lui chi muis ill be probably working for the whole month of december as what they call Student Ambassador@ Taylors. ill update you guys later!


I own an acoustic guitar which i cant play, ive got tonnes of photos to show you all, ive got to chill, i cant ice-skate---> i fall!, i cant swim but i wanna learn so bady, im going to get braces and pull off 4 freaking teeth!, i want my driving license, i wanna slim down, i wanna jog, i wanna play tennis, i feel so happy i want to wrestle somebody(probably luke), i want to know the gal though Ho Cheng <---pervy, i wanna dance like the wind o.0? ---> theres so much stuffs i wanna do!

have a nice day everyone!



No comments: