Friday 17 November 2006

My EYES! o.0

Today is Friday....but i feel like bad! lol ive always enjoyed fridays cos fridays are kewl and relaxing but my eyes! they just got more painful! omg!

NO! they are not because i enjoy too much after my finals. ive been having that pain since my last paper of chemistry on wednesday, it just got worse yesterday! i suspect its an AFTER EFFECT of SAM! EVIL SAM!

Thats my right eye!

Thats my left eye! Look at the difference! gosh lebam-ed eye!

Pictures taken yesterday nite in quite a dark room! hehe im not that dark okay im slightly tanned. Tan is GOOD!

It looks as if i just got punched in the eye! lol but ill be allright soon.. i will heal and enjoy my holidays to the max!

PLANSPLANSPLANS....how am i suppose to go out with an eye like that?

gosh! now im in big dilemma. i wanna hang out with them, i wanna go have fun with them, especially @ Sunway Pyramid tomorrow but i cant make decisions right now, ill leave it to my eyes! so pretty eyes, please heal faster or ill have to go out with another image tomorrow...such as hard gay style!
and damn something is up with my streamyx! wtf usual great download speed but turtle upload speed nowadays! cant even send anything or even upload teeny weeny photos onto the net. and playing online games is a trouble! so laggy! this really spoils my mood! grrrrr i have to try like 10times to upload 2 miserable pictures of my eyes! hohoho
im gonna watch my chinese drama now, even with one eye smaller vision..haha cya all soon!

p.s: outing @ sunway pyramid is for my dear friend li anne's birthday! you go girl! known her for so long already for 18 years and wishing her all the best in her life and hope she gets everything she wishes! rock on and since you are finally legal we should......do something...you now...together.....soon....











such as CLUBBING!! 18-ners paarty wofoooooooo!


No comments: