Monday 20 November 2006

hair dye? uh oh!

what the fish! i bought a pack of hair dye from Guardian worth RM30+ to dye my hair. itz color-dark+red+brown! feeling excited since its my first time and my mumy daddy always wont let me do it! XD but at the end they let me buy to try it once, also because i keep on bothering them muahahahaha



LOREAL PARIS: No 1 brand..yeah!


but...

Ended up my hair is still black! wtf waste of money and time fooooooooo! i think my hair is naturally too black! if i really want to dye, i need to bleach. And bleach is like putting ur head in a pail of concentrated chlorox. guess im giving up dye-ing my hair. im happy cos my hair doesnt want to change color. At least this experience makes me feel proud of my shiny natural black hair more!
it stinks so badly...eww the chemical made my hair smells worse than cow dung+rotten apple+ chicken shit! luckily i didnt not use it the day when its nearer to prom..or ill regret it!
Anyway guys, hows ur prom preparation goin?

No comments: