Tuesday 7 August 2007

Top 10 girl Pickup Lines in Library

Adrian summarizes his experience in the library and brings you top 10 pickup lines that will hit the girls in the library, any library, the state library university library or even school library. Who knows, she might be the one you are waiting for all this while.

Instead of starting it by by boring conversations and leave each other with nothing much to do, how bout looking through these.

======================
Top 10 Girl Pickup Lines In Library

10.The librarian wants to know your hp number, your name and your friendster addy. *points myself*

9. I cant seem to find this book: “DUMMIES GUIDE FOR SPEED DATING“. can you help me?

8. My house is as comfortable as this library. how bout a visit?

7. hey ill pay you 100 bucks for me to tutor you.

6. Id rather read you than all reading all the books in this world.


For a complete list, hop on to http://www.emocha.net

and catch the dramatic AdrianC in action.

No comments: