Thursday 9 August 2007

Dell?

are u using dell? my friend just bought a dell laptop, which he really is proud of. of course when im only using my three-year old Compaq which doesnt even have blue tooth integrated, THANK GOD theres WIFI on my laptop or else...
i wouldn't say im not jealous but how confident are you with dell computer? ive used a Dell 10 years ago where computers are highly priced. The first laptop was Dell and its worth RM8,000. which is like junk right now.

well, im not too sure if Dell is really reliable. Another Dell bites the Dust?

4 comments:

socrates rudy sirait said...

Dell is bit expensive, Toshiba is much better

Anonymous said...

omg, i have one coming in two weeks!

AdrianC said...

haha dun worry..just be sure to check out on news and stay updated if ever dell tries to retract their battery again. it may save your hips :p

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm one of the top 20 AllMalaysia contest i.e. Why Must Visit Malaysia? . Since I've been shortlisted, I received tonne of traffic. Good new! I would like to share my traffic with you. How? Vote for me and I will link back to your blog. There will be more traffic come to you if I'm listed on Top 5. Just email me at kzainul@gmail.com once you have voted. If you're not interested, please ignore this, you can delete my message if you hate it.