Thursday 19 July 2007

SO we watched. whats next?

YES

we watched transformers.

It does bring back memories. when i was small, i used to watch transformers and ninja turtles. yet transformers the movie came and all memories return. Somehow, I dont understand, of everything on earth WHY DO THEY PICK CARS? rofl. why not transform other stuffs into a machine?

HELOOO im BUMBLETOILETBOWL.or I AM MEGABOWL! Dont SHIT with me!!

im not trying to criticize the movie or anything, it was out of curiosity okayy! However transformers got really good ratings and even positive feedbacks from movie critiques. A friend of a friend of mine actually watched that movie 4 times (not DVD) but at the cinema, while most of my frens watch 2 times. For me, ONE TIME enuff. keep it once and sweet(like one night stand). JUST ADMIT IT> you guys wanna see MEGAN FOX!

so what to expect next?

Die Hard 4?



Hairy Potter?

Evan Almighty


or do we still prefer our classic?

No comments: