Friday 20 July 2007

bloggers deserves reward

PayPerPost is more than just ads on blogs. Ive been blogging for quite some time now until recently ive signed up with payperpost. I mean a few active ads on blogs wouldnt hurt isnt it? After all, when blogging is all about fun, bloggers should be rewarded with side incomes :)

Ive signed up for payperpost for less than a month and my experience with them has been positive. Ive even submitted ticket before requesting information on why my site registered with them has not been ranked. And they replied instantly, solving my problem. Great service!

About the money i have made so far by posting reviews and opportunities are about $30.00 USD. ONce i have collected enought funds, i am considering to start blogging on a rented server and have my very own domain name. Of course, it will be exciting to be able to use HTML and put up my site online!

Yes, PPP is the thing. so go ahead and knock yourself out! ppp is fun and rewardable!

No comments: