Friday 27 July 2007

omg trojans?

waaa wtf.

when i on my laptop just now suddenly mcafee detects and cleaned 4 trojans...

guessed that what i thought yesterday was actually true. they actually scan my port to find a way to get into my system, insert the bloody trojan that open backdoors to alot of viruses?

anyway my firewall (i dunnoe sygate sounds outdated) managed to backtrace the attack and i WHOIS that guy.

IP Address : 60.50.3.228 [ 228.3.50.60.kmr02-home.tm.net.my ]
ISP : Telekom Malaysia Berhad
Organization : Telekom Malaysia Berhad
Location : MY MY, Malaysia
City : George Town, 09 -
Latitude : 5°41'67" North
Longitude : 100°33'33" East


Copyright © 2007 Cybernet Quest.

heloo??!!.. i hope its not someone having a grudge on me, trying to hack my computer. i hope its just a free guy randomly trying to access other people paris hilton nude videos collection(which i swear i dont have! not at this laptop at least)

this guy is trying to get into me. i dont know what i did recently that cause this guy to be able to obtain my ip everytime i connect to the internet. i suspect its my msn messenger or messenger plus that was installed earlier. hmnn....

No comments: