Tuesday 17 July 2007

goodbye my lover






HP Compaq Presario V3205TU Notebook
Core 2 Duo T5600 1.83Ghz
(2MB L2 Cache, 1.83Ghz, 667MHz)
Genuine WindowsVista Home basic
1024MB DDR2 SDRAM, 120GB Hard Disk
DVD +/- RW Double Layer
Integrated LAN, WiFi & Bluetooth
14.1" WXGA TFT BrightView Technology


Good specs isnt it? that WAS my wife notebook. until i returned it to Compaq for a full refund. Actually its a good buy. However, the vista home basic that came with it totally screw up everything. I can however reformat the whole thing and install it with some other operating system like windows xp professional or ubuntu but unfortunately i wasnt prepared to spend so much time FIXING something i just BOUGHT. a lot of driver problems- graphics driver and bluetooth driver problems. sadly but true the built of the whole notebook thingy was not good also. as if it was really really cheaply made.

FIRST- It came to my house a few weeks ago. LONG AWAITED WIFE. COMPAQ PRESARIO V3205 TU. sleekish and as sexy as paris hilton.

connecting to the internet was easy. plug and play. then open DVD drive. LOAD DVD TO WATCH AND VOILA. WHATS THAT NOISEEEE? seriously it sounded really noisy. the DVD is scartching towards the top part of the drive (inside). as if someone is doin dj remixing with my DVD. okay maybe i was paranoid. open, check to see if it fits firmly. Then that farting sound again. ITS SO IRRITATING OKAY!. check with other dics. okay i give up. i dun wanna wake up my neigbours when watching 18+DVDs on my laptop in the middle of the night with that noisy noise!

HP was quick enough to send me a replacement unit a week later. That was quite fast considering i waited 2weeks plus for the computer to come from CHINA.
Open pack, everything was great..until to my HORROR (yes HORROR), the battery cant fit the laptop properly. OMG. AM I GOING to carry this notebook around with THE BATTERY FITTED so LOOSE as if its gonna drop off? what if my battery drop off when walking off starbucks?

great. just great. complained to the head of HP and they sent me a replacement battery a few days later. and that fitted properly, solved the problem.

But yet VISTA was having its PMS. computer failed to detect bluetooth, graphics driver malfunctioning, screen keep turning off occasionally (BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH). and worse thing is my com DOESNT want to turn off when i pressed shut down. It went like "SHUTTING DOWN' screen where you cant press any bloody thing for more than half an hour until the whole unit became so hot.

okay then finally i used the manual restart. PLUG OFF then hell, pull off the battery. RESTART computer than DISCK CHECK that runs shows a lot of bad sector in my HDD. okay fine, reformat laptop to fresh configuration. ADOBE FAILED TO LOAD. ROXIO FAILED TO START.

okay ive screwed enough with my wife. contacted HP for a full refund.

i just divorced my WIFE.




BUBBYE!

No comments: