Sunday 28 January 2007

a series of BAD TIMINGS

firstly i have some explanation to make. i know i missed alot of trips with the haardo gang but its explanation time(not becos of anyone but i felt like doing it<---- lie la im not that noble. i saw joe's post about ffk-ers. HAHA!). i would say its really really BAD BAD timing

trips missed:
Genting Trip
reason: my DENTIST! obviously its the government one. i cant postpone the dates. recently i postponed one of the appointments because i have driving tests. guess what? appointment date from 29/1/2007 is postponed to 9/4/2007. wtf. insanity. thats 2 MONTHS MORE OF WAITING. god knows when my braces will be ready. blehhh

Sunway Lagoon Trip
reason: this one is terrible. if anyone should feel bad bout me NOT going to this one, its me. Early of the year i was waiting for the kids to go SHOOO! and start school so we can have fun at lagoon all by ourselves. was emphasizing on this trip to joe till he can get sick of me asking him to organise this trip. HELL NO. my driving sensei just HAD TO PUT A FREAKING LESSON HERE ON THIS DATE. and if i skip that i couldnt take my test end of the month. shessh

Death Note 2/Sunway Pyramid
reason: something urgent came up. i already sms-ed joe that i will be there around 12 hoping we will go for the afternoon show. but then much to my dismay, they booked the earlier show. I WANTED TO WATCH DEATH NOTE 2 with the haardo gang SO so SO badly okay. we promised and i wasnt so happy when sean told me he watched without us. of cos its bad for me to expect him to come all the way down from KL to subang just to watch the movie. im pretty sure he have better boyfriends than me. <-- gay and i havent even watch death note 2 yet till now. haih of cause thing happen. i wouldnt say i am not to blame because of my reasons. so im sorry if ive offended anyone. just because. and NOW the latest. PORT DICKSON TRIP. i couldnt make it earlier because i have swimming lessons every Sunday. Then since its CNY(yay!), things get busy and all, my parents let us take ONE MONTH off. YAY! PORT DICKSON! GO PORT! GO DICK! GO SON!

then....im supposed go to PULAU PINANG to balik kampung. waaaa and its on the same dates. talk bout really bad timing. T.T

maybe i shall persuade my parents to let me go to port dickson instead. maybe.

haha lifes pretty messed up with bad timings. wow.

No comments: