Tuesday 9 January 2007

driving driving driving

driving makes you go crazy...yes i know driving is exciting but getting panicked and nagged by the instructor isnt something really fun.

a lady instructor has its benefits:
she doesnt smoke
shes married so i dont have to worry if she wants to molest me or anything
shes guarding me very closely
she went into every details

and its cons:
she naggss u like mad cow
she treats you like a three year old
she can scold you till u feel like knocking over a cow with that kancil

well i suppose she wont bring any problems to me. except that the engine died a few times because she practically scolded me(if she werent there the engine wouldnt have died)

she wants me to be independant. she SAID I SHOULD NOT JUST FOLLOW HER ORDERS and do it myself.

then she ask me to drove to the hill(mock hill la)
then i stopped at the yellow line.
SHE YELLED AT ME

kenapa kau berhenti? saya tak suruh kau berhenti?!!

trans: WHy you stop? i didnt ask you to stop??!!

what a joke. of course i stop lar. im SUPPOSED to stop. and she said i wasnt ready yet.

and on the first lesson i had to walk all the way from my house to bukit tinggi which is quite far just because she didnt know how to 'u-turn'. wtf.

anyway its allrite, i shouldnt be too fussy. relax relax. i have a few hours more to go. i hope my tomato balls can survive till then.

and ive stopped my o2jam addiction because i get stuck at lvl 24 mission. sigh. a good thing actually. now i can concentrate on other things. like how to keep my tomato balls alive.

No comments: