Sunday 28 January 2007

Port Dickson VS Penang

Port-Dick-Son
Penang
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whats there for me in Penang?
my fav assam laksa
my fav cendol
my fav curry chee cheong fun
(sounds like all food only sia)
not only i dun have to spend on anything, i get my CNY ang pows from my grandma and relatives
cute/pretty cousins maybe?
at least balik kampung for CNY rite? i want to be a good kid and go with family outings.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whats there for me in PD?
haardo team
guys gone wild+brokeback mountain in the(one) hotel room
BBQ. i like BBQs.
the beach. of cos Penang also have beach but i wont go there. scared tsunami
bikini-clad girls (oops)
i will be called a DICK SON for abandoning family trips and not visiting grandma
wow
so..all the way north(Penang) or all the way south(PD)?

No comments: