Thursday 18 January 2007

Break-ing Brake-ing

Yay it arrived. it arrived! *yells* Breaking Benjamin Phobia Album i won from Hitz.fm YAYYY! woot woot.


I totally loved the song Diary Of Jane, Breath, You Fight Me and Rain. The whole album totally rocks socks! oh btw noticed the album cover? is it just me or they look like a bunch of fierce terrorist? or hitman..or gangters...lol

Oh and i got my BEST.EVER.DRIVING.INSTRUCTOR.
they can be so many reasons this guy totally rocks compared to the mak cik who kept 'fong fei kei' (let go aeroplane not beat aeroplane) me
he looked at my card and said
Mr Cool :WAH sudah 12 hari tak belajar harr? trans: U Havent take any lessons for 12 days??!
Me: YES ITU MAKCIK FFK SAYA. or at least thats what i wanted to say but i decide to let her off and say yeah the mak cik got problems.
AND AND AND
I DROVE ON THE ROAD! DROVE SO FAAR. KLANG GOT SO MANY BLOODY LORRIES WHO LANSI AND OVERTAKE ME.
thats how excited i was. yay! it totally rocks! that mak cik will never let me drive on road yet. But Mr.Cool.Instructor said i should be brave and overcome the fear. I seriously think the MAK CIK want to SCAM my bloody tuition fees by teaching me so slow. Like the other time she would only let me DRIVE OVER the hill not stopping at the bukit. MAK CIK, MAK CIK!!! *smacks head*
after 3 hours of hard bukit training, parking training and the tiga penjuru(three angle) something lol i was dismissed but this time he drove me home. AHHHHH but its prolly because of the heavy rain that time.
we talked bout how to drive on rainy days awhile. THEN WE TALKED LIKE MINISTERS. We talk bout the cars, the shopping centers, KLANG, SONS, Studies, MONEY, PAYCHECK, everything. oh and also the mak cik(s) working at the driving center.
SERIOUSLY those mak cik(s) got problem la. THey SCOLD and YELL at you. make you panic. Mr Cool Instructor told me: Salah mesti cakap betul betul. Kalau marah marah nanti pelajar hilang minat. (trans: If the student do wrongly must tell him off properly or else he will lose interest in driving) YEAH HIGH FIVE! *PIAKK*

Oh and im still on my novel. I just realised that im at page 28. Well done Adrian, 28 pages in 4 days. IM reading like a slowpoke now. Because im finishing my korean drama Love Story In Harvard. The uber university students love story. if u miss that drama u miss a whole lot of cryin, cheering, fantasizing(the gal actor is pretty!) and HELL, LOVE STORY IN UNIVERSITY I ALSO WANNNN!!!!
Desperate I will crawl
Waiting for so long
No love
There's no love
What have i become? (Breaking Benjamin-Diary Of Jane)

No comments: