Sunday 3 June 2007

sick.

sorry havent been updating much. it has been a horrifying week for me.


i think i got period.

no kidding.


my head was painful all over and i was having stomach cramps. and my throat is all burning.

no im not making fun of the girls im serious.


i went to visit the doctor. he checked my blood pressure and he said it was better than the last time i went. and the last time i went i was not sick, i went there to get my vaccination!

then he checked my temperature. normal. wth??!! my head is bruning and all so feverish, temperature is normal!?

then he told me probably flu infection. he gave me VITAMIN, PAINKILLERS and PANADOL.

and i got diarheaa...ewwww!

i swear my head was about to blew open. it was last friday. then after taking the painkillers i felt all better already. i had to rush to Monash to take my bio quiz. i think i flopped that one. i was suppose to study but instead i was crying with pain under my pillows. sob sob

lets wait another month and see what happens. blehh i definitely dont want this to be a monthly problem!

No comments: