Sunday 24 June 2007

hhehehoho AdrianC

haha the first self-titled AdrianC post. well nothing to do just feel like blogging something out. Well, its Sunday and its weekend. but theres nothing to do except stuck at home and watch DVDs. lol. guess what? Comman and Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars is not playable in any of my computer. even core 2 duo. guess the graphics cad is not good enough. i need er GE FORCE 4? hahaha okay okay i give up. and i dont even want to bother playing any games.

Joe must be having lots of fun farming. Harvest Moon on his ps2.

Kavi must be busy cs-ing. i can imagine her squeeking at the chair then BANG BANG BANG terrorist wins!

Luke and Bernie must be playing that online multiplayer game. dont know what it is called.

Kien Seng is busy playing with his wife. too bad im gonna stunner it as soon as he buys it.

Wun and Anne is busy doing their assignments? probably drawing stuffs again.

Sean is at kay l. dunnoe doing what??

and the rest of the world is busy with something. except me. hahahaha im practically wasting time

downloaded maple story and then realize it doesnt work. downloaded gunbound and deleted right after i download it. its so boring! too boring.

3 weeks. must do something productive. or else will still be rotten. anyone got any plans? seriously get out of the house and go somewhere! hahaha

really wanted to post lotsa pics but too bad bluetooth is not working. i cant believe how lazy i am already. DONT BOTHER with those cables. I WANT BLUETOOTH!. hhahaha its just fittting that cable into the hole of my K550i to my com. but am to lazy to do it. most of the pics are in my handphone neways.

and im switching to Digi Postpaid from Hotlink Prepaid soon. sounds like a bad idea? i dont know. DIGI is talking bout the yellow man everywhere you go but the funny thing was:


After the guy tried to convince my dad to switch to Digi Postpaid for the WHOLE FAMILY

Digi Salesman: Its Cheap. RM10 access fee every month.
Dad: really? my son (Adrian) told me some of his friends have problems with connectivity. Let me test the digi line.
Digi Salesman: Okay. *hands the phone to dad*
Dad: dialled my number
Adrian: Hello
Dad: Hello. can you hear me clearly?
Adrian: Not really.. ...
Dad: My son says he cant hear me clearly. not clear. the Digi salesman told me that the YellowMAN too fat already. BLOCK THE RECEPTION
Adrian: ROFL!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA (it was freaking funny cos it was so random)


so you see why they dont have thin ppl as the digi yellowman?

No comments: