Friday 18 May 2007

wow 2 babies were born/killed!

it was dark. all i could feel was something peircing through my mouth. then i couldnt feel my mouth and my lips on the left corner.

then the lady come with a smile.

"EVERYTHING is gonna be over soon"

then the guy held me down, holding my head upwards. then they all ask me to

PUSH PUSH PUSH YOU CAN DO IT PUSH!!!

lady: ITS SO STRONG!!
male: YES!
lady: get me a bigger one (tool)
male: this one big enough


after long hard 10 minutes, the thing came out. i was all sweating all over.

2 batang gigiku was extracted. there goes my baby.

sacrificed for the evil tooth fairy in exchange for straight teeth (evil tooth fairy is willing to grant me a metal to teach my teeth to be obedient and not move around)

added seperators on my teeth. its a plastic thingy to make spaces between my teeth. wousers now my whole jaw feels so gay.gay gay gay!

nothing much this few days-except that ballroom dancing is just GREAT!! woot!

list:
Sony ericsson W610i or K550i
Compaq presario V3205TU

my wife(s) is coming soon! woot!

No comments: