Thursday 17 May 2007

Foosing Fooser WEEE PEANG

okay so we are all depressed now. projects assignment and so much stuffs to do

and i still have my e-commerce project with a presentation to go. and sci assignment? WHEN WILL THERE EVER BE A STOP FOR ALL THESE? how are we supposed to study wtih all these assignments??!!! life is just great isnt it?

anyway had few chances to foos and have some fun. Foosed with Luke one on one and i won 5-4 with super pull shot. damn i could have done better.

btw the sunway foosball table sucks like BIG TIME! the stick is freaking smelly. worse than shit man. its like a mix of vinegar+rotten eggs. you can imagine how bad it smells.

anyway later on that day went to monash foosball table(sweet) and played challenger. of course im not that good to get challenged. lol . played with elaine aka Yen Ling and Joe (a korean guy).

the score was 3-6. not bad considering elaine played very well and Joe is also good. too bad i cant master my passing yet. while playing those guys gave me tips: asking me to hit harder while passing.
1 goal kai (i pushed my striker simply and scored) 1 super shot from my partner(i dunnoe his name) from the back and 1 super pull shot from me!

what a nice day. happy foosing!

after foosing, all assignments come back to me. sigh. but the excitement while foosing-priceless. foosers are all friendly ppl and nice ppl. i wanna make frens with them :)

No comments: