Monday 25 December 2006

My Christmas Pressie :p

ive been really good this year. Santa said so. XD

last Thursday i received a call from miss santarina. She said i was selected as a winner to the 'Santa KLUE's Crossword Puzzle'(which is freaking simple just fill in the brands name) and am supposed to draw a prize at the myNEWS outlet in Mid Valley Megamall on 23rd. So i went there with my family, just to collect the prize(as u can see i dont know what is the prize yet as am supposed to draw and receive the prize on the spot) and also do some christmas shopping.

Arrived at mid valley at around 12.30pm, there was santa there at the draw area. There are 2 people before me and both of them won marc ecko watches.Feeling nervous, i went to draw after showing santarina my i.c.

And i won myself an OLYMPUS mju-750!(7.1 megapixels totally rock my socks) I was still abit shocked. According to santa they have a few cameras to give away and watches too but i couldnt believe it. And santa said ive got good picking skills HO HO HO!

Miss Santarina, Santa, Me and my Mummy.(of course my pressie)


events that led to my christmas present
taylors college open day--->hitz.fm cruisers---->free one december KLUE magazine----> Santa Klue's Crossword Puzzle Contest----->one draw at mid valley megamall---->Olympus mju 750! wohoo

OLYMPUS MJU 750

the christmas feeling in mid valley is really different. Probably its because of all the advertising (because-its-christmas-you-must-buy-this-product stuffs)and so on but the decorations are just beautiful.

This is a short santa(didnt give me any present hmmph) with me, behind us is a huge house made of gingerbread.

Freaking huge haardo gigantic wofoo lollipop. can it even fit your mouth? finish one whole=gigi rosak

Gingerbread christmas tree...yum?


but the camera only come with its internal memory 17Mb. So went to camera shop to get a screen protector and 1Gb Olympus XD memory card for RM180.

backside view


every year i come across many freaking LONG wishlists people wrote about and their presents they hope to get from santa(gives santa headache). If i am to write a letter to santa, santa wont even take a minute to finish reading this:


Dear Santa,

ive been a good boy. i only want one wish to be fullfilled and you dont have to bother granting my wishes every other year. My wish: give me a magical genie that obeys me. simple isnt it? then i can get 999999999 more wishes from that genie.
Thanks.


Yours sincerely,

Adrian


i know. humans are greedy. I'm HUMAN.


wanted to do a star but not enuff hands and fingers...oh well..
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

2 comments:

wk said...

HOLY SHYT ON THE DOUBLE COURSE!!!

You got that camera for free?!?!??!

Lucky lucky you!!!

HA!!!!!!~

AdrianC said...

HAHA! yeah thaat was totally unexpected! heheh