Tuesday 2 October 2007

visiting the UK?

I have a bro who lives in UK and as much as i want to visit him end of this year, my dad says that he will send me there as there are promotion on airfares now. The airlines are offering cheaper flights to UK so I want to be there =) But whats fun in UK apart from the higher living expenses there? Heh my dad even wants me to temporarily work at McDonalds there to earn some money for my vacation. Of course, with so many things to do, so many sights to see, Im afraid i just cant do that, dad!

a nice romantic place to be, even if your single and available!

When i know my bro will kick me out of the house, i would be more than happy to experience Hotels in London at any occasion.


Look! they even have London Eye! wee!
‘When a man is tired of London he is tired of life!’ Samuel Johnson.
How true.


and perhaps a day trip out to Manchester to see my favorite city in real life! A beautiful place with excellent sceneries to relax and hang out.


Getting there would not be that near, so I would probably catch up some good sleep and rest in any Hotels in Manchester before heading back to Bristol. This way I would not end up being exhausted throughout the vacation. The hotels there are cheap and great of course!


Birmingham would be a nice place to relax and replenish the energy. A good trip to Birmingham makes your vacation feels good and ends up refreshing! Before heading back to Malaysia, get a good nice rest and exciting stay at any of the Hotels in Birmingham. WHile the city sleeps, get out on the night life to pubs and bars to enjoy the chill of the night with hot beers =)


Thats my dream vacation end of this 2007 of course!

No comments: